- Help with props: bits and piece that can be vital in the right spot at the right time in a play. Are you organised? Can you make things, paint sets?
- Costumes: these need care and sometimes a few stitches!
- Publicity matters: we welcome any help with distributing our printed posters
- Refreshments: serving interval drinks during performances and help at our monthly coffee mornings
- What do you get? The pleasure of working with like-minded people, bringing entertainment to audiences and making new friends.
- Free ticket: one free ticket to a Herne Bay Little Theatre performance of your choice
- Socials: a range of events including a barbecue, afternoon cream tea and mulled wine & mince pie evening
- Monthly coffee morning: a pleasant get-together held in the Green Room. Meet new and old friends on the first Saturday of the month.
- Newsletters: regular newsletter are emailed or posted, providing you with advance notice of all our productions with other theatre updates.
- Film Night: exclusive to members, our popular free film club is held on Friday evenings between productions. Visit the Films at the Theatre website.
- Have your say: vote at the AGM.
Want to become a member?
Full membership for Herne Bay Little Theatre is just £12 per year. To become a member, please call: 01227 366004
Terms of Membership: By applying, you are expressing a wish to become a member of Herne Bay Little Theatre. If elected, you agree to abide by the rules of the Company as set out in its Memorandum and Articles of Association and in particular note that by applying you will have consented to be included on the Register of Members. You understand that in the event of the Company being wound up, your liability is limited to a maximum of £1.00. You agree to pay, on the date of joining, the annual subscription of the club (at present £12.00 per annum).